Our Preservation Librarian, Nancy Kraft, is responsible for directing and administering the work and activities of the Preservation Department by:
- establishing long- and short-range goals and objectives;
- developing and implementing policies;
- managing the personnel and resources of the Preservation Department;
- identifying programmatic needs, setting priorities;
- recommending the acquisition and utilization of equipment and supplies;
- creating and delivering staff and user education programs;
- providing environmental reports and advisement to collection caretakers.