Book Repair Manual
- Major and Minor Mold Outbreaks: Summer of 2002, Public Library Quarterly v.25, no.3/4
- Chlorine Dioxide: A Treatment for Mold in Libraries. Archival Products News, Volme 10, No. 3
- Emergency Salvage of Moldy Books and Paper. Technical Leaflet from Northeast Document Conservation Center.
- Guidelines on Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments. New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Invasion of the Giant Spore, by Sandra Nyberg. Leaflet from SOLINET Preservation Program.
- Managing a Mold Invasion: Guidelines for Disaster Response, by Lois Olcott Price. Leaflet from Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts.
- Mold as a Threat to Human Health. Abbey Newsletter, October 1994.
- A New Approach to Treating Fungus in Small Libraries, by William R. Chamberlain. Abbey Newsletter, November 1991.
- RBML Mold Recovery Project Done, Preservation Unit. University Library. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. . May 15, 2009.
- Conservation Online, Preservation of Audio Materials
- Film Forever
- Library of Congress, Motion Picture Film Preservation
- National Film Preservation Foundation
- Texas Commission on the Arts, Videotape Identification and Assessment Guide
Preservation Department Suppliers
Heckman Bindery (binding)
Preservation Technologies (book alkalization)
LBS – Library Binding Services (materials supplier)