One Button Studio Policies
- Please do not touch the camera, microphone and lights in the One Button Studio. If you need to have the camera adjusted please contact Classroom Technology at classroom-technology ahead of your reservation.
- When arriving to use the room please stop at the service desk and ask to have the One Button Studio unlocked for you.
- If you are having issues using the One Button Studio please do not adjust any of the equipment or software. Ask for help at the service desk or contact Classroom Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like an overview on how to use the One Button Studio please ask at the service desk or contact the following people:
- Hardin Location: Sarah Andrews at email@example.com
- Main Location: Brittney Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need a USB drive to use the One Button Studio. If you are using the Main Library One Button Studio you may purchase USB drives at the Food for Thought Cafe.
See also: One Button Studio Website