Please review these instructions before submitting your request:
- Fields marked with * are required.
- Instructors are responsible for determining whether their use of copyrighted materials falls under Fair Use. Submission of reserve requests indicates acceptance of responsibility for copyright compliance. Further information, including a Fair Use check list, can be found on the Copyright page.
- Requests are generally processed in 3-10 working days.
- Online video and online articles are linked to your course in ICON in a module title “Library Reserves” module, unless a specific module is requested. Access to the ICON course must be granted to Reserve staff. URLs must be provided on the request form.
- The interlibrary loan/article delivery service can assist with providing a PDF copy of articles in print volumes. Instructions on how to post this PDF in ICON are available.
- The full course reserve policy should be consulted for further information.