Zach Trenholm Papers
Access and Restrictions: This collection is open for research.
Digital Surrogates: Except where indicated, this document describes but does not reproduce the actual text, images and objects which make up this collection. Materials are available only in the Special Collections Department.
Copyright: Please read The University of Iowa Libraries' statement on Property Rights, Copyright Law, and Permissions to Use Unpublished Materials.
Use of Collections: The University of Iowa Libraries supports access to the materials, published and unpublished, in its collections. Nonetheless, access to some items may be restricted by their fragile condition or by contractual agreement with donors, and it may not be possible at all times to provide appropriate machinery for reading, viewing or accessing non-paper-based materials. Please read our Use of Manuscripts Statement.
Acquisition and Processing Information:
Scope and Contents
This collection contains artwork, newspaper clippings, articles, and letters of Trenholm's work. There are also three folders of personal correspondence from Trenholm to Buster Cleveland.
Zach Trenholm is the son of artist Buster Cleveland. Zach is an artist and caricaturist. His artwork has appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Time, Salon.com and many others.
Papers of Buster Clevelend (MsC 785).
Box Contents List
Note: The inventory follows the format: folder number: contents: number of items in folder: dates
1. Two postcards t o Zach from Teddy Sandoval regarding exhibitions protesting Clemente Padín and Jorge Carballo's imprisonment. (2) (1978)
2. Three articles, one flyer, and one performance playbill. (5)
3. Correspondence to Buster from Zach. Includes newspaper clippings, letters, articles, and artwork. (16) (1976–1992)
4. Correspondence to Buster from Zach. Includes newspaper clippings, letters, articles, and artwork. (5) (1993–1996)
5. Correspondence to Buster from Zach. Includes newspaper clippings, letters, articles, and artwork. (3) (1974–1996)
6. Watch. Vol. 1:No.1; Vol.1:No. 2; Vol.1 No. 3; Vol 1:No.8; Vol.2:No.2; two undated editions. (8) (1984–1985)
7. Fifteen sketches and drawings, one sketchbook, some dated. (16) (1976–1984)