This document describes a collection of materials
held by the
Special Collections Department
University of Iowa Libraries
Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1420
Digital Surrogates: Except where indicated, this document describes but does not reproduce the actual text, images and objects which make up this collection. Materials are available only in the Special Collections Department.
Copyright: Please read The University of Iowa Libraries' statement on "Property Rights, Copyright Law, and Permissions to Use Unpublished Materials"
Use of Collections: The University of Iowa Libraries supports access to the materials, published and unpublished, in its collections. Nonetheless, access to some items may be restricted by their fragile condition or by contractual agreement with donors, and it may not be possible at all times to provide appropriate machinery for reading, viewing or accessing non-paper-based materials. Please read our Use of Manuscripts Statement.
Slides are kept in drawer 3 of filing cabinet 1.
35 mm slides.
35 mm slides.
Federal budget request for new national refuge. 1930s. 19 slides
Slides of some of Darling's cartoons. 16 slides. (Note on box reads: "Slides made for Albert T. Reid (February 1948) Returned to us on June 7, 1948.)
1. The long, long trail
2. Eventually. Why not now?
4. Could this possibly have anything to do with the cost of housing?
5. The outline of history
6. Thus endeth the German fairy tale
7. American liberty: The faith and hope of the world
8. One remains unsentenced
9. The continent was won on sowbelly and boild potatoes
10. Let these bear eternal witness
11. Must be one of those jurisdictional strikes
12. Why game wardens go crazy
13. Halloween 1936
14. As land goes, so goes man
15. How about a ceiling on population
16. Generals and Wu and Chang fell out and this is what it was all about
Slides to accompany lecture "What Lies Ahead of Us." (2 sets of slides, one comprised of fifty slides, the other containing fifty-four slides)