Collection Dates: 1915 -- 1922
.5 linear ft.
This document describes a collection of materials held
Special Collections Department
University of Iowa Libraries
Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1420
Posted to Internet: July 2002
Acquisition Note: This collection was purchased the University of Iowa Libraries in 1978.
Access and Restrictions: This collection is open for research.
Digital Surrogates: Except where indicated, this document describes but does not reproduce the actual text, images and objects which make up this collection. Materials are available only in the Special Collections Department.
Copyright: Please read The University of Iowa Libraries' statement on "Property Rights, Copyright Law, and Permissions to Use Unpublished Materials"
Use of Collections: The University of Iowa Libraries supports access to the materials, published and unpublished, in its collections. Nonetheless, access to some items may be restricted by their fragile condition or by contractual agreement with donors, and it may not be possible at all times to provide appropriate machinery for reading, viewing or accessing non-paper-based materials. Please read our Use of Manuscripts Statement.
1. Basis for conditioning tangent track and special work; appraisal of railway property, 1922
2. Correspondence, 1922, including letters from C. E. Fahrney
3. Going value as determined by the cost of reproducing the business, 1922
4. Lambert, August 31 -- September l, 1922
5. Legal documents, 1918 -- 1922
6. Maps of Ottumwa showing railway lines
7. Power plant, June 30 -- August 16, 1922
8. Pricing basis, June 30, 1922
9. Replacement costs, June 30, 1922
10. Track types
Various dated documents, 1915 --1922
12. Various undated documents