- Checkout Policies: Unless otherwise indicated, simulators may be checked out for 2 hours and can only be used within the library.
- Use gloves and appropriate cleaners and lubricants when using simulators.
- Verify that all components of each simulator are accounted for when returning a simulator.
- UI faculty can reserve simulators for use in courses or clinical activities.
- UI students can reserve simulators for university approved activities.
- To reserve a simulator, please complete a Simulator Collection Request form. Please specify what simulators & facilities are needed.
- Simulator delivery and pick-up is also available upon request
(available for West Campus, only).
Have a Simulator?
- Hardin Library is happy to add new simulators to our collection. If you have simulator you would like housed at Hardin, please complete a Simulator Release Form.
- If you have a curricular need and would like assistance purchasing a simulator, please contact us.