Engineering Library News
- DIY Costumes That Will Light Up The Night!
Happy Halloween: Vol. 5 Been thinking about that perfect Halloween costume? Sure, you could go to a store or online and order something, but what fun would that be? You […]
- Want The Perfect DIY Halloween Decorations?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 4 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Halloween is getting closer and closer and you are planning that Halloween get-together… Looking for the perfect DIY Halloween decoration projects? Looking for […]
- Halloween Monster Alert!! How Will You Protect Yourself?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 3 Bwhahahahahaha! It is nearly Halloween and goblins, mummies, zombies and monsters are everywhere! How can you protect yourself?? There are several DIY projects that can […]
- Have a Terror-ific Halloween!
Happy Halloween: Vol. 2 The tress are changing color, the days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer, and the weather is getting cooler – and that means that Halloween […]
- It is ‘Leaf-Peeping’ Season!
It’s fall! Don’t miss the trees turning those gorgeous colors! The days are shorter and cooler and the trees are changing colors. Beautiful deep reds, oranges, and vibrant yellows…. So, how […]
- Time to Kick-Start That Project!
Hey students! Are you interested in giving your idea, project, or invention a kick-start? Want to make that project a reality? A new program, Kick-Start, has been developed for engineering students (undergraduate and […]
- Interested in doing some “Punkin Chunkin” for Halloween?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 1 The days are getting cooler and Halloween is almost here! Want to put your engineering skills to work and have fun doing it? How about making […]
- Sign Up for an ORCID iD–Your Research Identifier
The UI Libraries, partnering with Information Technology Services, the Office of the Provost, the Division of Sponsored Programs, and the Big Ten Academic Alliance are leading an initiative to help […]
- Waste management and valorization : alternative technologies
Location: Engineering Library- TD793.9.W367 2015 […]
- Supermacroporous cryogels : biomedical and biotechnological applications
Location: Engineering Library- R857.M3S853 2016 […]
- Safety of repair, maintenance, minor alteration, and addition (RMAA) works : a new focus of construction safety
Location: Engineering Library- TH3411.C38 2016 […]
- Risks of artificial intelligence
Location: Engineering Library- TA347.A78M85 2016 […]
- Rational queueing
Location: Engineering Library- T57.9.H37 2016 […]
- Power converters with digital filter feedback control
Location: Engineering Library- TK7872.C8W835 2016 […]
- Perception of pixelated images
Location: Engineering Library- TA1560.B33 2016 […]
- Our energy future : resources, alternatives and the environment
Location: Engineering Library- TJ163.2.N49 2016 […]
- Numerical models for submerged breakwaters : coastal hydrodynamics and morphodynamics
Location: Engineering Library- TC333.A36 2016 […]
- Modern Web development : understanding domains, technologies, and user experience
Location: Engineering Library- TK5105.888.E87 2016 […]
- Membrane technology for water and wastewater treatment, energy and environment
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4674 2016 […]
- Membrane technologies for water treatment : removal of toxic trace elements with emphasis on arsenic, fluoride and uranium
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4586 2016 […]