Engineering Library News
- New Exhibit Showcases Green Engineering!
Check Out Our New Exhibit!! The University of Iowa is committed to sustainability and becoming a green campus. You can read about the various goals in 2020 Vision – The […]
- Hey! Engineering Undergrads – We Need Your Help!!
Come and take part in our Usability Study!! The Engineering Library is looking for engineering undergraduate students with little or no prior experience doing article searching using the Compendex […]
- Database Trial: Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis and Zephyr databases
Trial access has been arranged to Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis and Zephyr databases. The trials end November 28th. The Database trials are available on or off campus through IP range […]
- Happy 130th Birthday to the Statue of Liberty!!
Happy 130th Birthday, Lady Liberty!! “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The […]
- Want Those Special Effects for Your Halloween Party?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 6 Want to make that Halloween party extra scary? We have the resources to help you do just that with some DIY special effects! How about a […]
- DIY Costumes That Will Light Up The Night!
Happy Halloween: Vol. 5 Been thinking about that perfect Halloween costume? Sure, you could go to a store or online and order something, but what fun would that be? You […]
- Want The Perfect DIY Halloween Decorations?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 4 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Halloween is getting closer and closer and you are planning that Halloween get-together… Looking for the perfect DIY Halloween decoration projects? Looking for […]
- Halloween Monster Alert!! How Will You Protect Yourself?
Happy Halloween: Vol. 3 Bwhahahahahaha! It is nearly Halloween and goblins, mummies, zombies and monsters are everywhere! How can you protect yourself?? There are several DIY projects that can […]
- Waste management and valorization : alternative technologies
Location: Engineering Library- TD793.9.W367 2015 […]
- Supermacroporous cryogels : biomedical and biotechnological applications
Location: Engineering Library- R857.M3S853 2016 […]
- Safety of repair, maintenance, minor alteration, and addition (RMAA) works : a new focus of construction safety
Location: Engineering Library- TH3411.C38 2016 […]
- Risks of artificial intelligence
Location: Engineering Library- TA347.A78M85 2016 […]
- Rational queueing
Location: Engineering Library- T57.9.H37 2016 […]
- Power converters with digital filter feedback control
Location: Engineering Library- TK7872.C8W835 2016 […]
- Perception of pixelated images
Location: Engineering Library- TA1560.B33 2016 […]
- Our energy future : resources, alternatives and the environment
Location: Engineering Library- TJ163.2.N49 2016 […]
- Numerical models for submerged breakwaters : coastal hydrodynamics and morphodynamics
Location: Engineering Library- TC333.A36 2016 […]
- Modern Web development : understanding domains, technologies, and user experience
Location: Engineering Library- TK5105.888.E87 2016 […]
- Membrane technology for water and wastewater treatment, energy and environment
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4674 2016 […]
- Membrane technologies for water treatment : removal of toxic trace elements with emphasis on arsenic, fluoride and uranium
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4586 2016 […]