Engineering Library News
- Sign Up for an ORCID iD–Your Research Identifier
The UI Libraries, partnering with Information Technology Services, the Office of the Provost, the Division of Sponsored Programs, and the Big Ten Academic Alliance are leading an initiative to help […]
- It is Banned Book Week 2016!
Banned Books Week 2016 Banned Book Week was launched in 1982 in order to bring attention to a surge of challenges that schools, bookstores and libraries were getting. The purpose is to highlight […]
- Kick-Start That Project!
Creative Kick-Start Hey students! Are you interested in giving your idea, project, or invention a kick-start? Want to make that project a reality? A new program, Kick-Start, has been developed for engineering students (undergraduate […]
- Creative Space Open House!!
NEW CREATIVE SPACE! OPEN HOUSE SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 2:30 – 5:00 p.m. IMAGINE! TINKER! DESIGN! CREATE! The Lichtenberger Engineering Library, in collaboration with the College of Engineering, is pleased to […]
- Imagine! Tinker! Design! Create!
New Creative Space! Imagine! Tinker! Design! Create! The Lichtenberger Engineering Library has a new Creative Space within the Library!! We are so pleased to be collaborating with the College of Engineering to provide this […]
- Look at What is Happening in the Engineering Library!
Imagine! Tinker! Design! Create! We’re Having an Open House! We are having an Open House on September 8 from 2:30 to 4:30! Come celebrate and explore our new Creative Space! You’ll have […]
- Engineering Library Fall 2016 Newsletter!!
Lichtenberger Engineering Library Fall 2016 Newsletter Contents Engineering Library 2015-2016 Year in Review NEW Creative Space – Imagine! Tinker! Design! Create! Open House – September 8th New and Updated Resources […]
- Engineering Library 2015 – 2016 Year in Review!
Our Year in Review!! &nbs […]
- Waste management and valorization : alternative technologies
Location: Engineering Library- TD793.9.W367 2015 […]
- Supermacroporous cryogels : biomedical and biotechnological applications
Location: Engineering Library- R857.M3S853 2016 […]
- Safety of repair, maintenance, minor alteration, and addition (RMAA) works : a new focus of construction safety
Location: Engineering Library- TH3411.C38 2016 […]
- Risks of artificial intelligence
Location: Engineering Library- TA347.A78M85 2016 […]
- Rational queueing
Location: Engineering Library- T57.9.H37 2016 […]
- Power converters with digital filter feedback control
Location: Engineering Library- TK7872.C8W835 2016 […]
- Perception of pixelated images
Location: Engineering Library- TA1560.B33 2016 […]
- Our energy future : resources, alternatives and the environment
Location: Engineering Library- TJ163.2.N49 2016 […]
- Numerical models for submerged breakwaters : coastal hydrodynamics and morphodynamics
Location: Engineering Library- TC333.A36 2016 […]
- Modern Web development : understanding domains, technologies, and user experience
Location: Engineering Library- TK5105.888.E87 2016 […]
- Membrane technology for water and wastewater treatment, energy and environment
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4674 2016 […]
- Membrane technologies for water treatment : removal of toxic trace elements with emphasis on arsenic, fluoride and uranium
Location: Engineering Library- TD442.5.M4586 2016 […]