print page banner

The University of Iowa Libraries

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences – a Photographic History (13)

< previous | home | next >

Library Annex 1925-27

In February of 1925, all of the medical resources of the University Libraries (including many departmental collections that had been purchased with library funds), were consolidated and moved to the Library Annex, a building originally constructed in 1890 and remodeled for library use at a cost of $10,000
Library Annex 1925-27

The Library Annex (the building on the right) was located on the northeast corner of Dubuque St. and Iowa Avenue.