print page banner

The University of Iowa Libraries

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences – a Photographic History (15)

< previous | home | next >

Medical Laboratory Building, 1928-1974

The Medical Laboratories was home to the medical library from 1928 through 1974.   During this time the collection grew from 12,000 volumes to over 100,000.

The Medical Library was located on the second floor of the Medical Laboratories.  This space now houses the offices of the Statewide Clinical Education Programs.

The Medical Library was located on the second floor of the Medical Laboratories. This space now houses the offices of the Statewide Clinical Education Programs.