The University of Iowa Libraries

Skip to content
print page header

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences – a Photographic History (4)

< previous | home | next >

Medical Building, 1882-1901

The medical library remained in the Medical Building for 19 years, moving from the first floor to the third floor and back again during this time.

Photo taken c. 1890’s showing east side of the Medical Building

Photo taken c. 1890’s showing east side of the Medical Building