print page banner

The University of Iowa Libraries

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences

Hardin Library for the Health Sciences – a Photographic History (7)

< previous | home | next >

North Hall, 1901-1902

North Hall was partially restored and continued to house the general library as well as the medical library until more suitable quarters could be located.

The restored interior of the library taken sometime after the 1897 fire.

The restored interior of the library taken sometime after the 1897 fire.