The New Building
Dedication of the new building took place over two days in January, 1952.
The north entrance facing Washington Street. (Iowa Digital Library: http://digital.lib.uiowa.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/15501)
North-east view of the Main Library, the University of Iowa, 1952 (Iowa Digital Library: http://digital.lib.uiowa.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/17684)
New book stacks and study space. (Iowa Digital Library: http://digital.lib.uiowa.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ictcs/id/17723)
The lobby housed five glass exhibit cases in which displays where changed approximately once a month during the school year.