UI provides several services and resources to assist you with data analysis.
These include consultations, training, and infrastructure, such as for large scale data analytics.
- Iowa Informatics Initiative (UI3): Service catalog
- Big Data Analytics: using Spark, Hadoop and SparkR, conducted on XSEDE and Bridges
Academic and Research Center Services
College of Public Health
- Biostatistics Consulting Center: established to provide biostatistical consulting to the Carver College of Medicine (CCOM), and continues to offer expert statistical consulting for the CCOM researchers, as well as other health science researchers at the University of Iowa Colleges of Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy and Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Center for Public Health Statistics: statistical analysis services, from simple data preparation support to full time project statisticians. We can help you find and perform the appropriate statistical procedures for your data.
Iowa Social Science Research Center
- Statistical and Software Consultations: assist faculty and graduate students with basic questions about data collection and entry, a variety of basic and advanced statistical techniques, and several software packages, for research or teaching needs. Introductory workshops on Stata, R, ArcGIS, and Python